Do you want to collaborate with clients and make important contributions to science and human health? Would you like to work with interesting colleagues dedicated to their project team’s mission and goals? At a company whose culture is embodied in the phrase Emmes Cares?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions, consider joining our Emmes team. We want people who believe that:
- Character achieves results
- Integrity and trust guide every decision
- Being inquisitive results in innovative approaches and the best solutions
We believe working hard and being relaxed aren’t mutually exclusive. We embrace a casual dress work environment every day of the week and provide non-working events so employees can meet and socialize. We try to make work fun, engaging, and challenging all at the same time.
- Plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Leaders who are accessible, approachable and really listen
- Colleagues who are passionate about making a difference in human health
- An outstanding benefits package
- Remote and work from home flexibility
- A life-friendly work environment that accommodates every stage of your career
- Opportunities to participate in a number of charitable, community and volunteer efforts through our Emmes Cares program
Commitment to an Inclusive Workforce
The Emmes Company, LLC is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.
Reasonable Accommodation Request
The Emmes Company, LLC is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you seek to request a reasonable accommodation during the application process, call Emmes at 301-251-1161 and request to speak with human resources. Our EEO Coordinator looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations.