Do you want to collaborate with clients and make important contributions to science and public health? Would you like to work with colleagues who are intelligent and dedicated to their project team’s mission and goals?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions, consider joining our Emmes team. We want people who believe that:
- Integrity and trust guide every decision and
- Being inquisitive results in innovative approaches and the best solutions
We believe working hard and being relaxed aren’t mutually exclusive. We embrace a casual dress work environment every day of the week and provide non-working events like “popcorn Fridays” so employees can meet and socialize.
What you can expect from us:
- Plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Leaders who are accessible, approachable and who really listen
- Colleagues who are passionate about making a difference in public health
- An outstanding benefits package
- A flexible “life-friendly” work environment that accommodates employees at every stage of life