UPDATE: The NHLBI-funded PACT program was recently renewed. Contracts were awarded to the following Cell Processing Facilities:
• Center for Cell and Gene Therapy, Baylor College of Medicine (Houston, TX)
• Center for Biomedicine and Genetics, City of Hope (Duarte, CA)
• Moffitt Cancer and Research Institute (Tampa, FL)
• Interdisciplinary Stem Cell Institute, Miller School of Medicine, University of Miami (Miami, FL)
• University of Minnesota Molecular and Cellular Therapeutics (Minneapolis, MN)
The Emmes Corporation (Rockville, MD) was awarded the contract to serve as the Coordinating Center for the PACT program.
A new PACT website is under development but in the meantime, the current website will continue to be maintained. Please check back for updates!
Production Assistance for Cellular Therapies (PACT) is a National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) funded resource initiative, comprised of five Cell Processing Facilities and a Coordinating Center, created to provide assistance with cellular therapy translational research and the manufacture of cellular therapy products. Click on About PACT and PACT Services to learn more about the PACT Mission.
PACT’s educational initiative is to promote interest in cellular therapy/engineering among physicians- and scientists-in-training and to prepare interested individuals for careers in cellular therapy/engineering.